Support Request

If you cannot find the help you need in the Provider Directory, you can submit a referral request to us by email. A volunteer will respond to you by email as soon as possible.

Please read the SEN Liability Disclaimer — do not submit a request unless you agree to its terms.

Please email us your request with your name, city and state where you live, and the type of professional that you like help from (transpersonal/spiritual psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and/or spiritual counselors). Send your email to: [email protected]

If you are in a life-threatening situation, please call 911 or your local emergency number.