Join SEN

We are expanding our National Referral Directory to cover all 50 states and their major cities. If you are a licensed counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist, integral medicine practitioner or an unlicensed, but trained or certified spiritual counselor, coach, shamanic practitioner, etc. whom has expertise in spiritual or religious issues connected to mental or physical problems and you want to offer your services through us, please complete the following application form.


To support the work of SEN, please email us at [email protected] for donation instructions or questions.